Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Open Question: So, what would you think?

I'm 14 years old. And really bored at the moment. So, what do you think of me? am i "weird", well compared to today's teenagers. am i mature for my age, "normal", or immature. so here is a short description =] but knowing myself i dont thnk it'll be short =P im fourteen, i enjoy watching little kid shows. i get hyper extremely easily, well its kind of a natural high. without eating candy or drinking anything i get these sudden outburst of energy =] i believe i have some really mild case of OCD, for instance if im sitting on one of those chairs that spin and i spin it i have to count exactly how many times it rotated and return it to the exact original position or else it bothers me for the whole day =P i read a lot, the most ive read in a day would be .like five books of app. 200 pages each. =] i know crazy, oh and the whole "new moon" book in one day. im Mexican, and grew up in the "ghetto" part of the city, where theres a lot of gangs and drugs going on but im not into that.i have never gotten high, or tried alcohol, and i dont bang. i listen to ska rock metal and pretty much any genre of music. i just dont listen to rap or hip hop much at all, it annoys me. and i enjoy classical musical a lot. im into editing pictures with photofiltre and photoshop. and i guess you can call me a "myspace freak" i dont really care what people think of me. i have long hair. like down to my butt =] it used to be down to my knees but i donated 14in to locks of love i really like writing. its not embarrassing to talk about sex or anything of that sort. im really nice, and dont spread rumors/talk stuff about other people if i dislike something about someone i tell it to their face. i can be really blunt, and my sister says im cold =] i wear studded belts and scarfs. im usually wearing at least 1 black thing, whether it be a scarf or my shoes. if you ask me what i thnk of you, you will get an honest answer, nothing sugar coated. i have never had a boyfriend, well one but he dont count =P and i have not had my first kiss yet =] im not scared of heights, or snakes or spiders. i can read college level stuff, and im currently in a math class that is for freshmen though im and eighth grade and honestly i find it extremely easy. ahh, so much typing =] so yeah you should put your opinion of me down there =] maybe ill use it in a study or something =P OH, and if you knew me would you want to be my friend? =]] yah =] point of question is unknown =] it just that i get really bored and there this is the first thing that came to mind. but i truly dont care what people think of me.

No comments: