Sunday, December 21, 2008

Resolved Question: how do i get my music on a iphone or computer to sound better?

ok so i have a iphone 3g and i mac minni. i am looking to find out how to improve my music and audio quality. i know how to use the itunes equilizer but i know there are better things out there because it kindof sucks. so dont tell me to use the equilizer. also i mainly listen to alternative like matt pond pa and death cab for cutie. i also listen to folk... not like hippi stuff but jack johnson mainly. tons of jack johnson i listen to him almost every day. i also isten to a bit of light rock.. how can i improve the sound quality for that type of music without using the equilizer. i also want good settings for classical music. also dont say get good headphones cuz i allready have a nice pair of skullcandy and akg.. along with my new sehneisers. also i am about to buy the softwear call hear that i know can help me with this but untill then i dont want to download much stuff and i dont want anything to complicated. if you do not know the answer to this question pleas dont aswer!!! i dont want something stupid like google it or buy this for 300 dollars. i also want my music players to sound good if i play other music like techo or hard rock or something cuz ocasionaly i do listen to other music. so i dont want jack johnson to sound amazing and everything else sucky. also if i use the equilizer is there a way i can set it to be different on each of my playlists. i have a wide range of music that depends on my mood. is there a way to enhance all of this. someone told me to make my music files a different format that will take up more room but makes it sound better. how do i do this! and how much room will it take! right now i only have about 900 songs on my iphone and i have about 1 gb of space left to use. my iphone was jailbroken but there where not to many features for music like i had hoped so i restored it. if there is some music enhancing app that i did not see then i will re jailbreak it. also i have 2 shuffles. i herd that music sounds better out of the bottom part of my iphone than the actual headset plug. is there an adaptor so i can use the bottom 30 plate plug. is it cheep and where can i buy these things. please if you know how to anwer this pleas do i will give you a esay 10 points. once again i do not apreciate stupid answers. :) i do aprecitate people that will gladly answer my question. remeber there are no stupid questions there are just stupid people. like me

No comments: