Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Resolved Question: What is your opinion on this non-metal, classical new age band?

Okay, Okay. I actually don't know the genre but it's not metal. I had to put that it was non metal in the title so that other listeners would come too :P But Ashram is an Italian band that does instrumentals and have some songs with voices but they're all really pretty and I like them alot. I had them favorited on my Youtube and I don't ever remember finding them O_O 'tis fate I guess. I believe this band is more like Classical/New Age music Here is one of their instrumentals... II Mostro - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8fa7wSgfdk&feature=related Here is one with the vocals - Forgive Me - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKClTwNUFb4&feature=related and another one...I've Lost Myself - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3wy2h0lyW0&feature=related I would appreciate if you would listen to one instrumental and one of the songs with the vocals at least. So that you can have more to judge on :) the lyrics for the song I've Lost Myself are right here since it is quite hard to understand the lyrics. Dreaming of my pain / way I'm like a rose on a thorn bush And I stay in the shade The desert can kill me Dreaming of my pain / way I'm like a rose on a thorn bush And I stay in the shade The desert can kill me And I forget your name As I've lost myself ... I feel the hole inside my soul.. Madscientist...I said the name of them is Ashram. Not Apocalyptica x_x and Ashram is not metal.

No comments: