Monday, December 22, 2008

Open Question: What is this song? "I'm a superman" ?

Hey, I heard this song last night on a video, searched the lyrics but can't find anything. The song is jammin', it's sick. It's got kind of a classical melody with a boomin' beat. The lyrics I make out are - I'm a superman, I'm a I'ma superman. I'm a superman, I'm a I'ma superman. I'm a superman super duper super man. Better known as the superman man. I white girl, you know I Lois Lane. I got my x ray vision on you little. I see right through do a fucking thing. I'm still sky high, you can see it in my eyes. Gucci belt, I am still fly. I drive by in that '08 Lex Luther. Purple Haze. I'm the whole DVD you the bonus footage. I get the bricks moving faster than the speeding bullet. I'm still super strong, I'm still super fast. I'm a superman man, I'm getting super papers. I'm in that supercharge fast breaking LA Lakers. X Ray vision I can see right through a hater. I'm bitch tonight, she's suckin' dick tonight. She got me feelin' weak, so here I call her kyrptonite. I'm in the air, snare, now your homies. This my year, hotter than electric chair. I'm a superman, I'm a I'm a superman. I'm a superman, I'm a I'm a superman. I'm a superman super duper super man. I'm a superman, I count super cash. I got a super pretty bitch, she got a stupid ass. In thet '08 911 niggas zoomin' past. On the E-Way got the fuckin' State Troopers mad. - And then that's where you video cuts off the music. If you want to hear it yourself go to - http://video.stepchildsnowboards.com/flash/player/index.php?vendor_id=359&video_id=8473 - wait a little for it to load and skip to 10:40. Thanks! You know, I don't really even need the name of the song. Maybe if you recognized who raps it, I could find it from there! Peace. Wow, all of those answers suck. "Why don't you google it?" - I did, Copernicus. "Game - Superman", apparently you don't know you fuckin' rap. That's not the song at all.

No comments: