Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Open Question: I don't understand why we are together sometimes?

We have been a couple for year now, we were friends before that for 5 months and we get along well, are often synced with one another in thought and sense of humor, and understanding for each other but lately I've noticed things are dull between us, we see each other way less now that school started we are in college, only like a hour or two a day and we don't even really have much to say to each other anymore .. I been trying to find out if that's just because of how comfortable we have grown with other or boredom but he says he isn't bored of me at all, he still gets really excited to see me and stuff and often I'll run jumping into his arms and hugging him tight. But we are very different and have some things in common, he listens to classical and concertos and I listen to rock and more modern music, a lot of times we don't see things on the same level with problems, I went out and bought some really nice (and expensive) calvin klein lingerie and he barely looked, perhaps we are at a stage where sex isn't much of an object anymore??? But I am really attractive, I have long dark hair and a doll face and I am petite but nicely shaped, he doesn't even notice all the nice new stuff I wear for him, it's like he barely notices. And I get really nice lingerie to let you know, it looks gorgeous so for him to take little notice really bothers me, all that effort and all that time and money, all out of love for him. He is an average looking guy, he's from Canadian origin. I don't believe he is cheating because I have looked around and found no evidence but he just seems so apathetic and careless and it really hurts. It makes me think we aren't right for each other and he's just leading me on. I feel sometimes like I should just look elsewhere to someone else, not while we are still dating of course because that would be cheating and that would make me feel horrible. But I know if I were to break up he would probably cry and cry and then two days later call me and text me and wish he hadn't so what am I do to? He's said before he could see himself spending the rest of his life with me and starting a family. I love him because when I'm with him I feel so free and yet protected and he makes me laugh so much and so so much more. I just really care about him and I love him and he loves me but at the moment I don't feel happy in this relationship, I feel a little neglected. what should I do? I'm starting to feel there is much better out there and I want to go find it. To me it's getting dire and it makes me feel sad. :( thank you both of you!!!

No comments: