Saturday, November 29, 2008

Resolved Question: Whats the diff between the N word with an "ER" or the N word with an "A" at the end?

Ok dont flip out. I am a black guy i guess that makes it okay to say those words which I think is stupid anyways. But my roomate who is a...thug i guess was talking to his other "thug" friends and the whole conversation was my N this my N that! so when he got off the phone I asked him why was it okay to say *** ga but not *******? Then he gave me the most idiot answer ever...he said the word ******* is what the white people gave the blacks to make them feel lower than dirt, and the word *** ga is what blacks use to call each other meaning brother. I was like What!!!! he said they meant 2 different things. I said all u did was drop the er off of the word and added an A. Thats like saying the phrase, " Close the dough" and " Close the door" means 2 different things. I said to him all that means is that you are so lazy that you dont wanna finish your words! lol I just dont get it. He constanly says that, " I ain't no tru *** ga!" and I say, " You are right I am not a true *******." I guess Im propper and such but language like that is why blacks get thrown into that Thug stereotype. I hate it. They think because I am black I automatically like chicken,kool-aid, watermelon, and rap music along with other things. I like jazz and r and b, classical,and old school funk and soul. anyways i was just venting. any comments on this. what do yall think about this? p.s. I guess yahoo answers dont like my question so the make me bleep out words thats in or high school history books like the N words. such BS. I just really want everyones honest opinon on this issue cuz its driving me nuts!

No comments: