Friday, November 21, 2008

Resolved Question: I really like this girl in my College Algebra Class. Help me spot clues if she feels the same for me or not?

***SORRY THAT THIS IS LONG. I LOVE TO WRITE OUT ALL DETAILS ON YAHOO ANSWERS BECAUSE I HATE BEING VAGUE AND CAUSING CONFUSION. THIS IS FOR ALL OF OUR CONVENIENCE*** I am 19 years old and in college majoring in Astrophysics and there is this woman (18 years old and on Dual-Credit) whom we both talked off and on for the past three months IN CLASS ONLY. She is very quiet in my college algebra class. Here's the strange part, every day in class, we have a quiz after a review. She never asks me for answers (I always ask for answer comparisons)and when I asked her if she asks anyone else for answers, she replied, "I don't know him/her?" But she will ask for answers once I initiated the talk. I also found out she is almost finished being home schooled (Senior Year). I graduated June of this year. She mentions her brother in comparison to me when I bring up something. She will say "Oh yeah, my brother enjoys this (game) and that (subject)." She laughs and smiles and keeps quiet. Another thing is that she speaks only to me after I speak to her, but she seems bored and uninterested (unless she is shy) when I talk to her. She looks at me directly when I speak to her. This is very confusing because I always start a conversation with her in which I learned some of here interest such as classical music and science etc. I feel that she is only speaking to me because of my knowledge in mathematics because she will wait until she completes. When I finish my quiz, I ask to compare answers. One day, I purposely left class ((to see how she would react and NOTHING)) without giving her the chance to ask me for a comparison because she appears to not be comfortable with speaking to me on her own. And I assume she asked someone else (But she never talks to anyone) for answers or did so on her own However, she seems to view everyone else as too into the American fad culture of cell phones and clothing. But she shows respect for me in that I dress appropriately and speak on her terms. She wears dresses to college, but not overly dressed. Just similar to business uniform. I dress in Khakis and a dress shirt often to College. Lastly, once she finishes her quiz, she will stare at me off and on for a long time while I finish my quiz. When I turn her way, she continues to stare with no emotion until several seconds later and looks away. She seems to have no interest in a casual walk to another class for which I feel she must be embarrassed or think walking together is awkward. She laughs and smiles when she makes a mistake on a problem such as "I'm so dumb, the answer is 123" (then she laughs). She laughs at some of my jokes on the subject. She NEVER starts a conversation. So please, anyone who can share their answers will be handsomely reward 10 points because I admire this woman and would like to get to know her. I haven't tried asking her out because that does not work if it is too soon. LOL Jonathan and Bib T. I know this is A LOT of observing, but I searched for answers similar to mines on Yahoo Answers but the answers where not convincing me. I made sure to cover ALL hints and questions in one explanation. :-D We are friends for now. I'm not the type to go rushing into things. But she seems to keep information to herself unless I ask. To I รข™¥ Arthur Aardvark. Everything I mentioned in here is true from observing. None of this was made up in "my head" Thank you for the answers. I was planning on asking her if she wants to study with me. I wasn't going to directly ask her if she wants to go out. :-D Great detail and contrasting Lila and Heidi. Any information is good to read than none at all. :-D

No comments: