Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Voting Question: Song from 80's please help! Best answer 10 points.?

There is a song from the the 80's that I have always kinda had stuck in my head. My dad listens to 80's music that is how I got so into it. There is this song I have been wanting to know at least the name of it or at least the artist who sings it..... It is from the 80's and sounds classical or "soft" it is a slow song...the intro(before he starts singing) is played by a saxophone. "Sat on the phone to make things better.." although I am certain I heard that part wrong lol! There is one part that goes "I'm wasting my time...oh I'm wasting my time ya.." And that is all I know! Please help please help! I have searched and searched and can come up with nothing! I have searched on youtube.com and google.com thatgreat80s.com(or whatever that site is) and many other sites! PS: best answer will get 10 points I promise! It is a guy singing the song...I am pretty sure it is not a band song just one guy singing it! It is not Tears for Fears or Brian Adams... It is not Janet Jackson or Wham/ George Micheal... I had asked this question before but had only four answers none of which helped! It is not Phil Collins either..I know who he is and have that song on my ipod lol! It is one guy singing begins with a saxophone playing for the intro...the whole song is slow...there is some piano and guitar to but not part of the intro... it sounds like soft rock and classical. It is not waste by the blockheads sorry This guy who sings the song also has no accent voice! It is not Roxette either because they have a girl in their band.....and no girl sings the song sorry I also just looked that up to. I know I am not much help either sorry. I FOUND THE SONG YAY YAY I WAS WAY OFF ON MOST OF THE HINTS! BUT I RECOGNIZE THIS BEAT! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsoE_P-E7-0 no wonder I confused everybody including my self I had TWO songs mixed up in my head together...two different songs sorry everyone. So I won't pick a best answer I will send this into voting and let someone pick a best answer ok! opps guess I can't do that yet...duh! but just so happy

No comments: