Sunday, January 11, 2009

Open Question: Anger and stress are ruining my life, how do I stop them?

Okay first off, I spent 3 months in a house where my step dad constantly threatened, physically abused and mentally abused me and my family. The physical was shoving my brother around and pulling him around one night, ending up with him having to run away from home. I remember on the morning of the day we moved. I have never moved so fast in my life, those three months were the worst time of my life, we had to wait for 2 months to find out if we were even going to be able to leave. I RAN from my home of ten years, practically, and we have since moved someplace else. But now I am losing control. I had it.. I had it under control. I could nullify it, forget about it. The anger at the abuse we suffered, how nothing was being done in payback. I was happy, for a few days. But now, I can like, not properly sleep. Its constant, its agony, anger, rage, stress. I cant sleep now in my room, due to noises around me like a radio in the other room that is just someone talking. I dont feel like I can completely relax, I walk around, I go out shopping, I act rlly lazy to make myself tired, but when I actually get to lying down its difficult for me to sleep, and im getting sick of this. I am on antidepressants, have been for almost a week and may be getting a counsellor soon. Is there anything I can do? Music and those sorts of things dont seem to help, havent tried classical tho.. we hav left him in the old house

No comments: