Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Open Question: Girls, do you think I'm weird?

I'm an 19 y/o virgin guy (haha funny ain't it). I've never had a girlfriend, kissed etc. People say I'm attractive (I know I'm not otherwise I would have a girlfriend) shy, quiet (Not very), nice etc. Not many girls talk to me probably because I'm ugly and quiet. I need plastic surgery; although people say no there isn't anything wrong with me, there must be otherwise I would have girlfriend by now. I'm not a pervert or jerk, so I don't understand. I would never cheat if I had a girlfriend, I'm not a jerk. I'm not even after sex, I just want to have a girlfriend. I don't drink nor smoke. I shower daily, I dress up to date (yeah my fashion sense is good). This is why I know I'm ugly because everything else I do seems ok (probably not though). I'm not going to become a jerk just to get a girlfriend. Well basically, I'm a loner. I don't go out much because people probably laugh at me, because I'm so ugly. Like "look at him he's ugly!". No one has said that but that is what they probably think. It could be because I listen to classical music, girls don't like freaks. Maybe I should give up, I don't really see why any woman/girl would want to be with such a fool like me? Confidence just makes you an arrogant, self-loving prick who can get his way into anything, I'm not like that and I don't want to be. I'm not loving myself; I really don't care about my own welfare to be honest. I don't like clubs or bars because I don't drink.There isn't a purpose to my life. My mother should have aborted me, I wouldn't have raised a loser like me with a heart condition. It ain't that serious but I have a shorter life span up to about 50 y/o if I don't have operation and I have a very high risk of sudden death.

No comments: