Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Open Question: where am i likely to succeed and be happy ?

i know who i am and i have dreams that i will make come true. i'm 19, i have tattoos and a few piercings. and before i jumpstart into making my career i'm curious as to where i would likely be happy and further succeed in reaching my goals. in today's society i know a lot of people are judgemental and its hard for me becuase i'm probably the most diverse person ever. haha i'm into metal and music, but on wednesdays nights i listen to classical music and read adventure novels. lol i'm into a lot of things and i'm really good at a lot of things but my dream since i was 13 was to be a CRNA. Ive been accepted into universities around the country considering i have a 4.0 but my problem is, where will i be most accepted and be able to reach my goal ? its strange for someone like the way i look to be interested in the medical field is what a lot of people tell me. i'm not all gaudy and decked out with metal in my face but i know what i like and my tattoos are a way of expressing who i am and my morals. SO my dilemma is where else in the united states besides california will i be more accepted and less doubted. I know what i want and i'm going to be a CRNA no one can stop me but not for one second am i going to drop who i am for my dream, or drop my dream because who i am " just doesnt fit the mold" so any suggestions please!? or is cali really all its cracked out to be...

No comments: