Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Open Question: Should I give up on everything?

I'm an 19 y/o virgin guy (haha funny ain't it). I've never had a girlfriend, kissed etc. People say I'm attractive (I know I'm not otherwise I would have a girlfriend) shy, quiet (Not very), nice etc. Not many girls talk to me probably because I'm ugly and quiet. I need plastic surgery; although people say no there isn't anything wrong with me, there must be otherwise I would have girlfriend by now. I'm not a pervert or jerk, so I don't understand. I would never cheat if I had a girlfriend, I'm not a jerk. I'm not even after sex, I just want to have a girlfriend. I don't drink nor smoke. I shower daily, I dress up to date (yeah my fashion sense is good). This is why I know I'm ugly because everything else I do seems ok (probably not though). I'm not going to become a jerk just to get a girlfriend. Well basically, I'm a loner. I don't go out much because people probably laugh at me, because I'm so ugly. Like "look at him he's ugly!". No one has said that but that is what they probably think. It could be because I listen to classical music, girls don't like freaks. Maybe I should give up, I don't really see why any woman/girl would want to be with such a fool like me? I'm short, I'm only about 6ft. Which is really short where I come from. Oh yeah, girls also don't like me because I have a heart condition and will die at 30 y/o if I don't have an operation. Yeah I have a very risk of sudden death because of it, so girls tend to hate me because of that and call me a freak. Yep, I post this a lot, but I'm on Prozac for depression but no one seems to understand but there you are. Don't recommend me to see counselors because it doesn't work for me. Thank you for the insults in advance, I will be offended so it does work. I do ask my mother why give birth to such an ugly loser who would end up dying at 25, why didn't you have an abortion? I ask her a lot she never says anything back dunno why?

No comments: