Sunday, January 18, 2009

Open Question: I HATE MY FATHER.....?

I asked quite a few questions regarding my hatred of my family. This is why I hate my dad... He may seem nice when you meet him, but deep down he really does get annoying. I don't hate him too much, I just hate him. Hes always the nicest in our family, but he doesn't care for anything but 4 things: The Dogs, Classical Music, Smoking, and T.V. Its because of him, I have second-hand smoke and now I can't breath very well. He also tells me a lot of stories that offends me like how I was born differently and almost killed my mom. Or how I was born with some disease I really do not want to say in public. He also told me to go to hell once, just because I didn't want to go to school, and I started crying because I was bloody sick as hell. He also threatened me by kicking me out of the house when I was in 1st grade because I started crying after he threw something away. He loves to smoke and watch T.V. and listen to music. He loves to smoke so much he denies its unhealthy. IN FACT he told me that drinking a coke everyday is more dangerous then smoking. That's how addicted he is. Every 5:00 PM He has a cigar smoke and a drink of coffee while listening to music outside. His smoke isn't what I also hate about him. He is deaf as hell! I told him to pick me up from a friends house, and he went to the wrong one! Then he goes home yells at my mom saying he's been outside for 17 minutes waiting for me. Hes never proud of me, and he prefers my older brother and sister over me. Yeah, thats my dad.

No comments: