Saturday, January 17, 2009

Open Question: Why am I such an ugly loser?

I know I'm ugly myself just wondering if anyone thought the same. Yep, as I said I am ugly so watch out. http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh116/89murph/DSC02569.jpg Yep, I did just post this but I didn't get enough answers because I'm a "greedy ugly troll" I'm an 19 y/o virgin guy (haha funny ain't it). I've never had a girlfriend, kissed etc. People say I'm attractive (I know I'm not otherwise I would have a girlfriend) shy, quiet (Not very), nice etc. Not many girls talk to me probably because I'm ugly and quiet. I need plastic surgery; although people say no there isn't anything wrong with me, there must be otherwise I would have girlfriend by now. I'm not a pervert or jerk, so I don't understand. I would never cheat if I had a girlfriend, I'm not a jerk. I'm not even after sex, I just want to have a girlfriend. I don't drink nor smoke. I shower daily, I dress up to date (yeah my fashion sense is good). This is why I know I'm ugly because everything else I do seems ok (probably not though). I'm not going to become a jerk just to get a girlfriend. Well basically, I'm a loner (not really but I see myself as one). I don't go out (as in to clubs and stuff) much because people probably laugh at me, because I'm so ugly. Like "look at him he's ugly!". No one has said that but that is what they probably think. It could be because I listen to classical music, girls don't like freaks.

No comments: