Friday, January 16, 2009

Open Question: I'm smoking salvia for the first time. Heres what I'm doing, any more advice or maybe warnings about my plans?

Well, as I speak, a sampler package is coming in the mail containing 1 gram of each, 5x, 10x, 15x, 20x, and a half ounce of dried leaves. I will be smoking with my friend on th 26th, he is my closest and most trusted friend, as I am his, so that covers trip sitters, also we have a comfortable and relaxing place to use it. He has a big, naturally lighted room, with 2 couches, a glass topped table (which I will be moving away from the couches) and the whole room is dedicated to meditation, yoga, etc. So its a very calm area with no distraction. I've researched numerous pages on its effects, and even read people's trip stories. So I know the multiple things to expect, but theres otherthings I was wondering about, one thing is how well salvia will synergize with other substances, like alcohol, cigarettes, umm.. and we'll say puff puff leaves being smoked at the same time. Thats the main thing I want to know. Also! On a less serious note, I want some music advice. I plan on making multiple playlists with different genres of music to listen to for each trip. Examples would be happy and carefree music, (Example being The dirty heads - Stand tall), techno, both heavy and deep, to quick and speedy, Bands like Jamiroquia/matis yahu/bob marley,classical violin, and last but not least, music like this (Example : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8Y8BSzPiUI ) This is what I plan on doing to celebrate the hollidays. And if anyone has any addons or warnings, or just wants to comment, I'm free to it.

No comments: