Saturday, January 17, 2009

Resolved Question: My Sister is obsessed with Bella's Lullaby!?

Now I know that this does not belong in the Classical Forum and forgive me for posting it here but I need help. My sister has now gone to see Twilight 7 times and is obsessed with that Idiotic piece 'Bella's Lullaby'. I am wondering what to do. Should I get her a physciatrist or get her Committed to a Mental Hospital. She is constantly on about it and wants me to teach her the piece! Of course I said no and told her how stupid the piece was. What are you suggestions for my idiotic sister? And once again, sorry for posting the question here. I want to see what people in the Classical forum think about this situation. It will be a cold day in hell when I write variations on Bellas Lullaby my friend. Never in my life have I encountered such horrid rubbish! Jenova did you not read the question? I said I posted this question in the Classical forum because I want to hear what people in the Classical forum think of the situation. My sister is 14 and is a typical 'Oh my God, Edward Cullen is so hot' Twilight fanatic. She drives me insane. She has posters in her room of him and Bellas Lullaby is always playing in the background. God I am going to dread the sequel. Maybe I could try some Chopin? I can't understand why you don't like Chopin del_icious_manager. But then again, I can't seem to understand why I like Chopin? His music is just so lyrical and poetic. Well, that's my view, your view would probably differ.

No comments: